Can I take oromorph along with cocodamol?
User rating for this question
I take 30/500 cocodamol and GP has given me oromorph, can I take the two together?
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Mild-moderate interaction ma'am, not serious Detailed Answer: Hello ma'am and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. Oromorph contains the active ingredient morphine and 30/500 co codamol contains the active ingredients codeine and paracetamol. There may be possible interactions between morphine and codeine, but are considered to be mild-moderate with symptoms like: -Dizziness -Difficulty concentrating -Drowsiness It is advised not to go about activities that require continuous concentration like driving or operating XXXXXXX machinery. Please make sure you take the required precautions. I hope you find my response both helpful and informative ma'am. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.
People also viewed
- Is difficulty with breathing a side effect of zofran?
- Had chest pains after taking cocodamol
- Safe to take overdose of co-codamol for toothache
- Red bumps under denture
- Painless colorless bump on scrotum
- Goose bumps and diarrhea
- Is pins and needles a side effect of rituximab?
- Dark bumps on testicles
- Can taking cocodamol make your skin thin
- Is light-colored stools a side effect of venlafaxine?
- Taking cocodamol and numbness
- Is irregular heartbeats a side effect of varenicline?
- Is blue lips and fingernails a side effect of aleve?
- Sore bump on my daughters neck
- Taking cocodamol for cervical spondylitis have constipation suggest