Can I take oromorph along with cocodamol?
User rating for this question
I take 30/500 cocodamol and GP has given me oromorph, can I take the two together?
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Mild-moderate interaction ma'am, not serious Detailed Answer: Hello ma'am and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. Oromorph contains the active ingredient morphine and 30/500 co codamol contains the active ingredients codeine and paracetamol. There may be possible interactions between morphine and codeine, but are considered to be mild-moderate with symptoms like: -Dizziness -Difficulty concentrating -Drowsiness It is advised not to go about activities that require continuous concentration like driving or operating XXXXXXX machinery. Please make sure you take the required precautions. I hope you find my response both helpful and informative ma'am. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.
People also viewed
- Can i take celebrex along with instaflex
- Skin erosion inner sapect of thigh groin
- Can i take oxyelite pro along with citalopram
- Doxycycline foods to avoid
- Can i take paracetamol along with ofloxacin
- Stomach rumblebowel movements erratic
- Over dose of avil
- Eryfluid taken by mouth
- Avil tablet25 mg used in pregnancy
- Peanut as avoid to have g6pd
- How to get rid of erythema
- Can i take co-codamol after being scheduled for a colonoscopy
- Have erythema multiforme and legs are throbbing
- Can i take caverta along with sugar medicine
- Piriton avil