Can I take nyquil for cold after a triple bypass surgery?
User rating for this question
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Nyquil would be a better option! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this flu and the cold symptoms. Nyquil would be a better option because in addition to containing an anti histamine and acetaminophen(Like Tylenol PM), it also contains a cough suppressant. This would help relief the cough symptoms. Also, the anti histamine would help you sleep better through the night. This means it has an added advantage over Tylenol PM in terms of the cough suppression. These drugs are all safe to be taken alongside your current medications taking into consideration all the various health conditions you have. I hope this addresses your query fully. Thank you so much for patronizing our services and please do feel free to ask for follow up clarifications and information if need be. I wish him the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Intrmittant pulsating knee pain
- How to treat tick bites
- Inverted y chromosome
- Decadron eye drops with cytarabine
- Inside of ear wet
- Is a troponin of 25 high
- Aloe vera juice versus capsules
- Famvir vs valtrex what's better
- Can i take nyquil cold medicine for common cold ?
- Best remedies for sea sickness
- Recovery after triple bypass surgery
- Breathlessness after triple bypass surgery
- Dialysis after triple bypass surgery
- Intermittent jaundice vitamin d deficiency
- Dizziness after triple bypass surgery