Can I take nyquil for cold after a triple bypass surgery?
User rating for this question
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Nyquil would be a better option! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this flu and the cold symptoms. Nyquil would be a better option because in addition to containing an anti histamine and acetaminophen(Like Tylenol PM), it also contains a cough suppressant. This would help relief the cough symptoms. Also, the anti histamine would help you sleep better through the night. This means it has an added advantage over Tylenol PM in terms of the cough suppression. These drugs are all safe to be taken alongside your current medications taking into consideration all the various health conditions you have. I hope this addresses your query fully. Thank you so much for patronizing our services and please do feel free to ask for follow up clarifications and information if need be. I wish him the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Is muscle cramps a side effect of pantoprazole?
- Is fast, weak pulse a side effect of oxycontin?
- Is nausea or vomiting a side effect of oxytrol?
- What is vitrase
- Is breast discharge a side effect of nexplanon?
- What is vasodex
- Can i take nyquil cold medicine for common cold ?
- Recovery after triple bypass surgery
- Breathlessness after triple bypass surgery
- What is xylose
- Dialysis after triple bypass surgery
- Treatment for veins
- What is taclonex
- Is sleeplessness a side effect of prednisolone?
- Dizziness after triple bypass surgery