Can I take natural vitamins with chinese ginseng when suffering from tachycardia?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Dec 2012
Dec 2012

Question
I have tachycardia and I completely avoid all forms of caffeine. I have a male enhancement all natural vitamins with chinese ginseng should I take it?
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: I do believe they are safe Detailed Answer: Hello Mr. XXXXXXX Thanks for posting your query, I do believe that most natural products are harmless and can be taken safely even if suffering from a known medical condition. How ever, I believe you should go easy with the male enhancement as they have the tendency of increasing blood flow through your vessels. It will be safer if you consulted with your doctor before indulging with that. If you wish to provide the name of the male enhancement that you have so I should see if it is safe to use while being tarchycardic. Hope this helps and wish you the best. Dr. Nsah

Follow-up: Can I take natural vitamins with chinese ginseng when suffering from tachycardia? 5 minutes later
Did u look at the attachment picture? It was a picture of everything that is in the vitamins. I may just cut the pill in half take it tonight & see how i feel .

Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Sorry there is no attachment Detailed Answer: Hello, Sorry I did not see any attachment. It should appear on the right just below my profile picture. Do reattach so I can take a look at those vitamins. Also provide name of male enhancement so I can see if I can get some information about it that could be useful in your situation. Regards Dr. Nsah

Follow-up: Can I take natural vitamins with chinese ginseng when suffering from tachycardia? 41 minutes later
Bill's Red Pill

Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: It should be safe to use Detailed Answer: Hello, I believe the pill is safe to use despite your situation. But do use with caution though. Regards Dr. Nsah