Can I take medication for my penis to grow a few inches during sexual excitement?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hello Doctor, I am Parikshit Mondal.At the time of sexual excitement my penis grows 4 and 1/2 inches.I want to enlarge it 2 inches more.Is there any medicine to do it.Please tell me.
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 50 minutes later
Hello Mr. XXXXXXX

Important aspects of your query are:
•     29 year old male.
•     Worry related to size of penis.

Most sensitive portion of the vagina present at the entry level: initial 1-2 inch. So satisfaction female partner is not dependent on penile length only. It is also dependent on emotional attachment.

There is wide variation in length of penis among different individual. It can vary between 4 and 9 inch in erect state among different individual according to some studies. Like people have different height so true is for penile length. So there is no point for worrying.

If short penile length is because of some reasons like hormonal imbalance (like decrease testosterone) then it is case of worry but it is associated with several other symptoms including lack of sexual desire. Scientifically there is no molecule proven to increase penile length although you can found many products in market for this.

Regular aerobic exercise increase whole body blood circulation. It may helpful in your case upto some extent. If your sexual desire is fine and there is no difficulty in performing sex, then there is no need to worry about penis length.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Regards.