Can I take growth hormone to gain weight fastly?

i want to gain weight fast my weight is 50kg and i am 169 tall what can i do can i use growth Hermon if yes what brand is recommended ?
Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2013 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later

Growth hormone taken at your age would not help you much, but may sometimes cause harm instead. It can lead to a condition can Acromegaly. Hence, I suggest you to avoid taking such hormone preparations.

Do try natural and safe method of gaining weight by exercise and consumption of anabolic foods like proteins. Though may not be fast but it is safe and helps to maintain same weight for long or be permanent with regular exercise.

Exercise like jogging, spinning, cross trainer, weight lifting etc increases the muscle appetite and helps incorporation of proteins into the muscle mass.Exercises combined with consumption of protein foods like eggs, pulses, sprouts, chicken, fish, mushroom, milk and milk products etc will improve healthy weight in you.

Do ask for a well structured diet plan from our dietitian, who can prepare a chart considering your present weight, height, age and other important parameters.Do follow the below link for the same.

Hope I answered your query.

Please do let me know if there are any other concerns,