Can I take garcinia cambogia pills, growth hormone dietary supplement oral spray at the same time?

Question
Can i take garcinia cambogia pills and growth hormone dietary supplement oral spray at the same time?
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Diet Plans

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 3 hours later
Hello and welcome to XXXXXXX

Thank you for writing to us.

There are no documented drug reactions or side-effects of 'growth hormone dietary supplement oral spray', it is considered completely safe so far. Thus, taking it with garcinia cambogia pills should cause no problems. Both medications promote weight loss.

Although long-term use of garcinia cambogia pills have shown to effect the liver, causing toxicity. Thus, I advice you to please consult your treating doctor, and remain under his/her supervision; also regular monitoring of your liver function will be required as long as you are on these pills.

I hope you found my response helpful and informative. Do write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.

Best wishes.

Follow-up: Can I take garcinia cambogia pills, growth hormone dietary supplement oral spray at the same time? 19 hours later
Thank you. Iwill consult with my physician.

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
You are most welcome XXXXXXX

Wishing you a beautiful and healthy life ahead. Do write back to me for any further queries or clarifications. I would be more than happy to help.

Best wishes.