Can I take garcinia cambogia along with venlafaxine and lamotrigine?
User rating for this question
Yes please! Would it be safe to take garcinia cambogia with venlafaxine and lamotrigine; and would it be effective? Yours sincerely, Judith.
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: I do not advise Detailed Answer: Hi, Though there is no written literature about Garcinia cambogia interactions with Lamotrigine and Velafaxine, I personally do not advise to take it while you take these prescription drugs. Garcinia Cambogia has been known to increase serotonin levels which is contradicting the use of Venlafaxine. This supplement has natural iron which reduces the absorption of many drugs. It also lowers the blood sugar levels and may not be a good choice in a person who is already dependent on Lamotrigine for daily life. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- How to overcome sickness of nightfall in male
- Can neck tension affect lymph nodes
- When to take lamotrigine levels
- Can weed affect lutera
- Taking venlafaxine with oxyelite
- Steroids affecting lymph nodes
- Venlafaxine how to take
- When to taking venlafaxine
- Does venlafaxine and lamotrigine cause dizzinessheadache and increase in bp
- How long does vegetative state take
- How to overcome masterbastion
- If you snort risperdal how long does it stay in your system
- Spinous processes affecting lung
- How to prevent wolf hirschhorn syndrome
- Does smoking marijuana affect sinuses