Can I take garcinia cambogia along with venlafaxine and lamotrigine?
User rating for this question
Yes please! Would it be safe to take garcinia cambogia with venlafaxine and lamotrigine; and would it be effective? Yours sincerely, Judith.
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: I do not advise Detailed Answer: Hi, Though there is no written literature about Garcinia cambogia interactions with Lamotrigine and Velafaxine, I personally do not advise to take it while you take these prescription drugs. Garcinia Cambogia has been known to increase serotonin levels which is contradicting the use of Venlafaxine. This supplement has natural iron which reduces the absorption of many drugs. It also lowers the blood sugar levels and may not be a good choice in a person who is already dependent on Lamotrigine for daily life. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- Sublingual gland cancer
- Is alopecia totalis considered as disability
- When to take lamotrigine levels
- Fibrolamellar hepatocellular cancer
- Taking venlafaxine with oxyelite
- Venlafaxine how to take
- Wellbutrin make you age faster
- Alternate medicine for spasmo proxyvon
- When to taking venlafaxine
- Does venlafaxine and lamotrigine cause dizzinessheadache and increase in bp
- Penile cancer lump
- Online doctors prescription for alprazolam
- Agoraphobia treatment in ayurveda
- End-stage kidney cancer
- Peritoneal mesothelioma cancer