Can I take furosemide,Xanax,Allegra D and Lovistatin all together?

Can I take furosemide 20mg, Xanax .25 mg, Allegra D, and Lovistatin 20 mg all together?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vidya KR 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Drowsiness, avoid driving. Detailed Answer: Hi, I went through your query and understood your concerns. Xanax 0.25 mg and Allegra D both have side effect of drowsiness. You can take them together, however I prefer that you use them at night. I would not prescribe them together in the morning. Besides that, I do not see any other harm. Hope this information helpful to you. Feel free to ask further related query. Regards