Can I take furosemide,Xanax,Allegra D and Lovistatin all together?
User rating for this question
Can I take furosemide 20mg, Xanax .25 mg, Allegra D, and Lovistatin 20 mg all together?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vidya KR 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Drowsiness, avoid driving. Detailed Answer: Hi, I went through your query and understood your concerns. Xanax 0.25 mg and Allegra D both have side effect of drowsiness. You can take them together, however I prefer that you use them at night. I would not prescribe them together in the morning. Besides that, I do not see any other harm. Hope this information helpful to you. Feel free to ask further related query. Regards
People also viewed
- Taking amlodipine together with diltiazem
- Tooth abscess and breast cancer
- Side effects of taking amlodipine and ramipril together
- Toddler upper back pain
- Taking duromine and microgynon together
- Taking amitriptyline and bisoprolol together
- Amlodipine overdose serious
- Taking losartan and diltiazem together
- Taking thyroxine and duromine together
- Amlodipine and penicillin
- Amlodipine and oxyelite pro
- Does oxyelite pro work with amlodipine?
- Throat infection with brown marks on tongue
- Tsh for 40 year old male
- Trying to conceive while taking regestrone tablets