Can I take femedene for ache?
User rating for this question
Hi does femedene help with ache
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: No, it doesnt help with general pain. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX Femedene doesnt help with general pain, but it can reduce premenstrual pain and make your periods less painful. Hope this helps. Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
People also viewed
- Wine after taking oxyelite pro
- After surgery can i take oxyelite pro
- Sharp stomach pains after paracetamol overdose
- Stomac upset after oxyelit pro
- What to take for ear ache
- Greenish yellow breast discharge when squeezed
- Can i take femedene for ache
- After taking paracetamol the patient perspire
- Stomach ache after taking a dump
- Breakfast sluggish heart palpitations
- Does laser for underarms cause breast cancer?
- On microgynon bad mood swings prescribed femedene will gain weight
- Is it safe to use melacare cream while breast feeding
- Costochondritis with palpable breast mass
- Legs ache after taking hydrocodone