Can I take enablex and myrbetric for over active bladder post transurethral resection of the prostate?
User rating for this question
Is there any adverse reaction using enablex and myrbetric for over active bladder I have had turp procedure performed
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 1 hour later
Brief Answer: neither of these medications are contraindicated Detailed Answer: HI, thanks for using healthcare magic Enablex is used to reduce the spasms of the bladder and the urinary tract. There are different side effects of enablex: constipation, dry mouth,nausea, headache, dizziness, dry skin, itching of the skin, muscle aches and pain. Myrbetriq allows filling on the bladder and storage of urine. Side effects of the medication are urinary tract infection, headache, inflammation of the nose and throat. TURP is used to treat symptoms of prostatic symptoms.It involves removing portions of the prostate through the penis. Neither of these medications are contraindicated (cannot be used) in TURP. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
People also viewed
- Leurocytes positive nitrite negative
- Heavy chest heartbeat breathing arm chills
- Can enablex cure bladder, weak ?
- Shooting pains in arm and breast
- Is indigestion a side effect of enablex?
- Fullness under arm and in breast
- What does leucocytes 4 mean
- What does leukocytes mean in uring
- Painful arm pit and breast tissue
- Cystoscopy transurethral resection prostate
- Can i take prostate sr for bladder hyperactivity ?
- Pus and leucocytes in urine
- Turbid urine no leukocytes
- Sore neck arms and breast nipple
- How to improve bladder tone after transurethral resection of prostate