Can I take dolo or citrezine for running nose and sneezing?

I believe this is the starting stage of cold. Running nose, sneeze, little head ache, severing. Shall i take dolo 650 or citrazine? Please advise.
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, you can take. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the question. Yes, you can take Dolo-650 for headache and shivering. However, cold and sneezing will not reduce with Dolo-650. You can wait till morning and see how it is, if you get fever then you can continue taking Dolo-650, three times a day and along with that you may take cetrizine tablets two times a day. If the cold and fever doesn't get better after three days then you should consult your doctor for examination and proper prescription of medicines. Hope this answers your question. Wishing you speedy recovery. Regards.
Follow-up: Can I take dolo or citrezine for running nose and sneezing? 6 minutes later
Shall i take both tablets now?
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: But you would need a prescription right? Detailed Answer: Hello again. Thanks for writing back. It is inappropriate to advice on medicines without actually examining you personally, yes you could take it, but it is best to get yourself examined before you start the medicines. Wishing you good health. Regards.