Can I take cialis and depoxetine for premature ejaculation?

Question
Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...Hi Doctor, I am having ED problem and taking Cialis 20mg and it's OK with the erection but still never works with the premature ejaculation. Is it ok if I take the Cialis and depoxetine 60 mg at the sometime. FYI, I have no medical history of allergy, hypertension and diabetics. Hope you can answer my question. Thank you Regards XXXXXXX
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes cialis and dapoxetine can be taken together. Detailed Answer: Good day XXXXXXX and welcome to healthcare magic! cialis and tadalfil can be taken together with out any harmful effect infact it can potentials each other's effect making it more effective. It is sold and marketed in countries outside the US as a combination drug. I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: WWW.WWWW.WW I would gladly help you. Best wishes.

Follow-up: Can I take cialis and depoxetine for premature ejaculation? 22 minutes later
Dear Dr. Manual, Dear Dr. XXXXXXX correct me if I am wrong. Cialis and Tadalafil is the same right. Because currently I only taking Cialis 20mg. In order to get my premature ejaculation better. As for premature ejaculation I am buying Priligy Depoxetine 60mg as what you comment is safe taking together. Can you advise the dosage. Example like how many hours before having sex and how many times per day. Thank you Regards XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Be advised you may need prescription for these med Detailed Answer: Good Day! yes tadalfil is the same and marketed as Cialis. on my patients I prescribe dapoxetine 60 mg one hour to two hours prior to sexual activity and medicine would last 21hrs in your body. and tadalafil 20 mg also two hours prior to contact however this drug would still be effective even after 36 hours. how often is safe I would say every 2 weeks would be a sufficient wash out period of the drug. I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: WWW.WWWW.WW I would gladly help you. Best wishes.