Can I take baby aspirin for blood clot in leg?

Went to er to check for clot in leg cause it was bothering me and i am on estrogen they did ultrasound on left leg only and said it was negative . I noticed this circle of blueish area on top of knee .. Is this a clot .. It is a weird area to be and i did not hit it . I was taking asprin a day with estrogen but i stopped estrogen on monday because lining was good . This was a mock trial to prepare for future preganacy. (Doing fertility treatmrnt) . Can stopping 81 mg of baby asprin cause serious issues? Had blood work normal , brain mri normal for no clot , left leg ultrasound negative . Please asvise . I took baby asprin today just inncase . Please look a picture.
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX I read your query and understood your concern. It's a good thing that you are preparing for future pregnancy and the medication (estrogen) hasn't caused leg thrombosis. However to protect you from leg thrombosis in the future you can take safely baby aspirin regularly. Baby aspirin has been approved to be safe against thrombosis and can be used even during pregnancy. Hope i answered to your query. Dr. Benard