Can I take antihistamines atarax with armour thyroid medicine?
User rating for this question
can I take my antihistamines , atarax with my armour thyroid medications ?
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: To the best of my knowledge there is no known major interaction between antihistamines/atarax with armour thyroid medication. However it is generally recommended to take thyroid medication away from food or other medications to allow optimal absorption of thyroid medications like armour. Furthermore I will say that thyroid experts and guidelines advise against the use of armour thyroid for treatment of hypothyroidism. Levothyroxine is the preferred agent
People also viewed
- Is it okay to take robaxin tonight with armour thyroid
- Can i take armour thyroid for thyroid, underactive ?
- Enlarged thyroid causes
- Neck pinch nerve into ear
- Carbimazole weight gain
- Rash started ears and neck spreadin
- Encapsulated papillary carcinoma
- Ear plugged and muscle pain
- High serum calcium
- Swollen ear and side of neck
- Oxyelite pro and armour thyroid medicine
- Can i take ginkgo with armour thyroid
- Ear pain with ozing rash on neck
- Chr lymphocytic thyroiditis
- Can i take antihistamines atarax with armour thyroid medicine