Can I take antihistamines atarax with armour thyroid medicine?
User rating for this question
can I take my antihistamines , atarax with my armour thyroid medications ?
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: To the best of my knowledge there is no known major interaction between antihistamines/atarax with armour thyroid medication. However it is generally recommended to take thyroid medication away from food or other medications to allow optimal absorption of thyroid medications like armour. Furthermore I will say that thyroid experts and guidelines advise against the use of armour thyroid for treatment of hypothyroidism. Levothyroxine is the preferred agent
People also viewed
- Is it okay to take robaxin tonight with armour thyroid
- How to help heal swollen tonsils
- Thyroid nodules and dvt
- Can i take armour thyroid for thyroid, underactive ?
- Hematologist wound not healing
- Taking thyroid test during period
- Thyronorm tab during preg
- Neomercazole during mentrual period
- Jock idh how long to heal
- Zapiz and tension headache
- Oxyelite pro and armour thyroid medicine
- Can i take ginkgo with armour thyroid
- Is thyronorm safe during pregnancy
- Can i take antihistamines atarax with armour thyroid medicine
- Pain in testicle light headedness