Can I take another propfenon tablet after breakfast?

Hi, I am traking propfenon. Two a day, I took my pill prio to my Breakfast there apears to be no effect and usually by now, The pill is working.The pill strength is326 mg. Should I take another pill? It hrs been about 2 hours??
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please provide health complains you are facing now Detailed Answer: Hi, Can you please indicate the current problems you are facing? From your medical history, you are only referring to be taking Propafenone 326 mg, twice daily. Usually, propafenone is a drug used to treat arrhythmia. However, I need to know your current health problems you are facing (e.g. high blood pressure, extra heart beats, diabetes, etc.) Furthermore, you cannot increase the dose on your own to avoid possible damages to the heart muscles and conductivity system. Looking forward to kindly have the requested health problems you are facing at the moment? Thank you! Dr.Alba