Can I take another propfenon tablet after breakfast?
User rating for this question
Hi, I am traking propfenon. Two a day, I took my pill prio to my Breakfast there apears to be no effect and usually by now, The pill is working.The pill strength is326 mg. Should I take another pill? It hrs been about 2 hours??
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please provide health complains you are facing now Detailed Answer: Hi, Can you please indicate the current problems you are facing? From your medical history, you are only referring to be taking Propafenone 326 mg, twice daily. Usually, propafenone is a drug used to treat arrhythmia. However, I need to know your current health problems you are facing (e.g. high blood pressure, extra heart beats, diabetes, etc.) Furthermore, you cannot increase the dose on your own to avoid possible damages to the heart muscles and conductivity system. Looking forward to kindly have the requested health problems you are facing at the moment? Thank you! Dr.Alba
People also viewed
- How to grow ur nails
- Hcg drops and prolactinoma?
- Left wrist and hand pain
- After taking misprostol tablet
- Iron levels for hair growth
- Ulnar nerve hand splint
- Stomach after taking postinor tablet
- Taking progesterone tablet after ovulation
- Withdrawal symptoms of nexito forte
- Groin pain in women symptoms
- Bleeding after taking mtp tablets should i take more tablets
- Sintrom dosing
- Does sudafed dehydrate you
- Can i take another propfenon tablet after breakfast
- Flucloxacillin 500mg tabs