Can I take Zoloft and Restavit to aid sleep while flying?

Question
Can I combine zoloft with restavit, to aid sleep while flying?
Posted Sun, 16 Sep 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Sourav Ganguly 2 hours later

Zoloft (sertraline) is an antidepressant in a group of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).Restavit (Doxylamine) is an antihistamines used by itself as a short-term sedative, pregnancy induced vomiting and motion sickness.

There is no drug interaction exist between sertraline & Doxylamine. Therefore, you can take both the drugs together.

Please consult with your Family physician for dosage. Today’s research indicates that a move toward individualizing the dosing of prescription agents is warranted and it can happen only after physical consultation / Your doctor will know about these drugs.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help.
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion, rate the answer, and write a review.

Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly

Follow-up: Can I take Zoloft and Restavit to aid sleep while flying? 17 minutes later
Thanks XXXXXXX ...Regards, XXXXXXX Holbert

Answered by Dr. Sourav Ganguly 52 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

You are welcome.

If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer and write a review.

Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly