Can I take Zofran along with zolpidem?
User rating for this question
I want to take Zofran but already am taking ZOLPIDEM (Ambien) for sleep aid.
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Sleep Disorders
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: you can take them together. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Zofran is a drug used for vomitings and zolpidem is a sleep inducing drug. If your question is whether you can take these together, the answer is yes. If you want to learn anything more, please feel free to post. Hope this has helped. Regards
People also viewed
- Taking zofran but still nausea
- Knockout sleeping pills online
- Jittery lack of sleep
- Why do i itch when i sleep
- What ingredient in oxy elite pro causes acne?
- Knocking sound while sleep
- Can i take zofran along with zolpidem
- Folic acid and glycomet regularize the
- Drinking alcohol before acl surgery
- Oxyelite pro uric acid
- Acidophilus and blepharitis
- How to take zolpidem tartrate
- How to take from zolpidem
- Taking zofran with ibuprofen
- Shrinkage lack of sleep