Can I take Tramadol along with Lexapro and Bupropion?

Can I take Tramadol (about 12mg) for pain if I also take Lexapro (10 mg) and Bupropion (150 mg) daily. I'm having severe sciatica pain.
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: not safe Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Side effect profile of Tramadol coincide with that of the Bupropion and Lexpro. If taken together the side effects could add up and cause unwanted problems leading to stepping down from the Bupropion and Lexpro. I suggest you to consult a pain management specialist who can suggest a better pain killer considering the above medications. Please let me know if there are any other concerns. regards,