Can I take St. John's wort, gaba pill, multivitamins, omega 3 in one day?

Hello, I was wondering if i can take a 300mg St. John's Wort, a 750 Gaba pill, a multivitamin from one a day mens, an omega-3 pill, and 3000mg pill of glutamine in one day?
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Vitamins
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
Combining St. John's wort with a multivitamin is not recommended as St. john's wort might show interactions with many of its components. You can start with all these except for ST. John's wort at the same time.
I would advise you to take all these supplements under your physician's guidance and do not self medicate yourself even if these are food supplements.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.