Can I take Revital capsules for Women daily? Are they safe?

May 2013
I am 29 years old. Have a 2 year old son. I am working. Due to my hectic schedule I am unable to pay attention to my diet and take proper rest and sleep. As a result I feel very tired at the end of the day and have no energy to play with my son when I return from work. I have heard about Revital capsules for Women. Can I start taking them as a daily health supplement. Are they safe? Will they really benefit me?
Posted Sat, 25 Aug 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 26 hours later

according to manufacturers revital capsules contains multi vitamins and minerals and herbal extracts which will be useful to health,
generally also vitamins and minerals are useful to health, so nothing wrong in using it,
but it should be remembered that just by taking of any sort of tablets with out nutritious diet our needs will not fulfill,
so try to allot some time for food, at least don't skip your breakfast which is very essential and eat some fruits and take 5 to 10 minutes of rest in between work hours,
though sometimes it is difficult but it should be remembered that nothing is more than health,
whenever you have time once check for hemoglobin to rule out anemia and if found take iron supplements also along with vitamin tablets, take help of your family members in taking care of baby which will decrease some tension.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.