Can I take Pilocarpine, hydrocodeine along with Temazapan?

I have just been prescribed Pilocarpine XXXXXXX at 7.5 mg (3-4 times/day) for Sjogren's. I also take 12-hour time release hydrocodeine (sp?) and and Temazapan (30 mg just before bed). Are these 3 meds Okay together? My sincere thanks.
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 6 hours later
Brief Answer: yes you take take all Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query. I am Dr. Alok and very pleased to be assisting you with your health question today. yes, If you donot have any respiratory problem, you can take these 3 drugs together without any serious problem. Hope this helps and provides answers to your question. I wish you good health. Dr. Alok