Can I take Phentermine in the morning and Restoril at night?
User rating for this question
Are Resoril and Phentermine contraindicated? Can I take Phentermine in the morning and Restoril at night?
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: These 2 are not contraindicated and there are not some significant side effects reported in people who used both. However there are still not enough scientific studies about these interactions. But generaly it is safe to use it in recommended dosages. Side effects which may occur are related to single medicine,not interaction. If you notice some of reported side effects,ypu should discontinue drugs.WIsh you good health. Feel free to ask.
People also viewed
- Is combiflam a pain killer for toothache
- Is taking phentermine dangerous
- Interferon lasting side effects
- Can i take restoril for sleep disorders
- Stop breastfeeding to take phentermine
- Fosamax side effects jaw
- What is the combination of olmezest am
- Erythromycin antibiotics side effects
- Antidepressant drugs side effects
- Can you take atripla and phentermine
- Vaginal odor after taking phentermine
- Mtp kit combipack of mifepristone and misoprostol tablets
- Pristiq and wellbutrin combo
- Combine duromine and epilim
- Side effects taking lupron