Can I take Phentermine in the morning and Restoril at night?
User rating for this question
Are Resoril and Phentermine contraindicated? Can I take Phentermine in the morning and Restoril at night?
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: These 2 are not contraindicated and there are not some significant side effects reported in people who used both. However there are still not enough scientific studies about these interactions. But generaly it is safe to use it in recommended dosages. Side effects which may occur are related to single medicine,not interaction. If you notice some of reported side effects,ypu should discontinue drugs.WIsh you good health. Feel free to ask.
People also viewed
- Is taking phentermine dangerous
- Can i take restoril for sleep disorders
- Zonegran 50 mg
- Is a hiatal hernia painful to the touch
- Naprelan 500 dosage
- Nitrofurantoin 50mg cap
- Stop breastfeeding to take phentermine
- Hereditary giant cell myocarditis genetic
- Pill ty 500
- Folinine advantages
- Can you take atripla and phentermine
- Vaginal odor after taking phentermine
- Rhinoplasty boogers
- Risperidone 500 mcg
- Soft spot on head after fall