Can I take Phentermine in the morning and Restoril at night?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
Are Resoril and Phentermine contraindicated? Can I take Phentermine in the morning and Restoril at night?
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: These 2 are not contraindicated and there are not some significant side effects reported in people who used both. However there are still not enough scientific studies about these interactions. But generaly it is safe to use it in recommended dosages. Side effects which may occur are related to single medicine,not interaction. If you notice some of reported side effects,ypu should discontinue drugs.WIsh you good health. Feel free to ask.