Can I take Novelon to delay my period?

Mar 2013
Hello, I have been on prescribed Novelon this cycle LMP 30 XXXXXXX 2013,(started novelon this cycle on 5th day of period) I forgot one pill yesterday(19th of pill taking and 23rd day since last period. I noticed it during today's dose, and I took two together, this pack finishes tomorrow. And I shall be continuing for 5 more days to delay my period, as discussed with the consulting gynaec, wanted to know however, if I am safe for the next 7days till I take my 7day break? Thanks.
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 2 hours later

Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.

If you skipped just one pill, and took two together, then you have no cause for worry.
You still remain as protected as ever.

You are definitely safe for the next 7 days , until you take your pill free break.

However, please ensure that you take the rest of the remaining pills consistently and on time, without forgetting.

Hope this has helped you.

Take care, and feel free to discuss further if you have any doubts.