Can I take Imosec M for loose motions, vomiting and stomach ache? Am breastfeeding child.

Can I take Imosec M for loose motions, womit and stomach ache. I am breast feeding my child of 15 days.
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Imosec M is safe for consumption for symptomatic relief from loose motions and colicky pain abdomen during lactation. It is minimally secreted in breast milk and does not affect the baby much.
Additionally do take bland easy to digest food for earlier relief. Avoid milk and dairy products for a few days.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.