Can I take Festal N, Decolic for GERD during pregnancy?

Hi, my wife is now completing 19th week of pregnancy and single live intrauterine baby has been appreciated by fhr 154 bpm at 16th week ultrasoun. Also no major anamoly has been detected. My wife didn't experience morning sickness in early pregnancy. However, she has started vomitting now at 19th week associated with GERD. My question is, whether the drugs like Festal N, Decolic, Spasmoproxyvon and Niksium are safe at this time. She has been sick as she can't take any food, everything is vommitted. Please help.
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Brief Answer: anti emetics and antacids Detailed Answer: Hello, Severe bouts of gastritis are common in pregnamcy. However, i would not recommend any of the drugs you have mentioned. Give her syrup digecaine before meals three times a day. 3tsf each time. Along with that tab doxinate 2 tab twice a day and small meals at an interval of 3hrs. Avoid oily, spicy fried food. Drink plenty of water.