Can I take Evion for healthy hair and skin?

Hi. Can i take evion 400 mg as vitamin e supplement for healthy hair and skin? Is it safe capsule? Can i apply it on skin and hair? Is it effective?
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: Safe and good to use Detailed Answer: Hello Evion is vitamin E. Vitamin E is good for skin and hair. It is effective, when used judiciously. you can take one capsule daily. It is a fat soluble vitamin and hence gets accumulated in liver. One capsule daily for 2 months and then a gap of one month would be better. Repeat this cycle over an year. Yes you can apply it over skin and hair. Rupture the capsule mix the content with a moisturizer and apply on skin. Similarly you can mix it with conditioner and apply on hair. Topical application is very safe. Thank you
Follow-up: Can I take Evion for healthy hair and skin? 35 minutes later
Thank you for the response! I read there are 8 types of vitamin e. And most supplements include on 1 type? Will it have any harmful effect on me? Can applying on skin be done along with taking it orally. I have not discussed taking evion with my doctor. Please advice?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 21 hours later
Brief Answer: it's safe Detailed Answer: Hello Yes there are many type of vitamin E. But they have only structural difference. There is no difference in their effect. You can use oral as well as topical together. Don't worry there won't be side effect. Just remember to use it in cyclical way as mentioned by me earlier. Thank your