Can I take Duromine & Orixine together?

Can I take duromine & orixine together
Posted Thu, 27 Sep 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Duromine interacts with many drugs and if it is taken along with oroxine, there is the possibility that it can increase the stimulation of the central nervous system. It can increase the central nervous side effects such as light-headedness, dizziness and confusion.
Duromine also precipitates hypoglycaemia caused by hypoglycaemic agents or insulin. So, it must be used under medical supervision in the doses prescribed by your physician and the hormone levels must be monitored regularly while on treatment.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.