Can I take 'Darvuset' and 'Tessalon' together for bronchitis with back and neck pain?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes,you can take both drugs together. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX Yes,you can take both drugs together.You are suffering form bronchitis and backache so you need these two different drugs.You are not responding to ibuprofen so you need strong analgesics.Besides this you need rest and warm compression over neck and back. Darvocet contains Dextropropoxyphene and Acetaminophen and it is mainly used to reduce pain. Dextropropoxyphene is primarily an analgesic due to its opioid activity and it also has cough suppressant activity. Tessalon contains Benzonatate and it is a non-narcotic oral cough suppressant.It is used to treat cough caused by bronchitis,common cold etc.It works by reducing the reflex in the lungs that stimulates cough. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX
People also viewed
- Urine smell of smoked haddock
- Severe back and neck pain
- My 3 year old ha pterygium
- Hadaches and toe pain
- Back and neck pain symptoms
- Neck pain down back
- Is behavior change, similar to drunkenness a side effect of qualaquin?
- Is general feeling of tiredness or weakness a side effect of percocet?
- Is difficult, burning, or painful urination a side effect of prilosec?
- Endometriosis back neck pain
- Stop habit of releasing sperm
- Stop wasting sperm habit
- Is general feeling of tiredness or weakness a side effect of oxazepam?
- Back and neck pain hyperacidity
- Is rapid, deep breathing a side effect of oxycodone and acetaminophen?