Can I take Clarinase and Augmentin together?

Can I take clarinase and anti biotic together
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: please provide the antibiotic salt name. Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Health Care Magic. Please mention the names of the drugs salts that you want to take. There are many antibiotics. You should provide the generic name of the drugs. I hope the advise will guide you.
Follow-up: Can I take Clarinase and Augmentin together? 5 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 35 hours later
Brief Answer: Clarinase and Augmentin can be taken together Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome back. The Clarinase is a combination drug with antiallergic and decongestant components. It can be used with Augmentin, there is no significant drug interacction and the two drugs are frequently coprescribed. I hope the addvise will be helpful for you.