Can I take CVS liquid antacid after tonsillectomy and septoplasty?

Apr 2014

can I take cvs liquid antacid after a tonsillectomy and septoplasty?
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes,you can take CVS liquid antacid. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX Yes,you can also take CVS liquid antacid but these liquid antacids only has supplementary actions. Proton pump inhibitors like pantoprazole,omeprazole etc are the first line drugs. You should also drink plenty of liquid. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX