Can I take Beneflex while taking Lisinopril?.
User rating for this question
Can I take Beneflex while taking Lisinopril?
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 2 hours later
Brief Answer: No interaction noted between Benflex & Lisinopril Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. Beneflex contains: 1. Hyaluronic Acid-it acts as a matrix for the cartilage & helps in lubricating the joint, cushioning the joint and producing an analgesic effect. 2. UC-II collagen-it prevents degradation of collagen in the joints and supports the joint cartilage. 3. AprèsFlex (Boswellia Serrata Extract)- has anti-Inflammatory and anti-arthritic property that can reduce the pain and inflammation of the joints of the body. 4. Turmeric Extract: it also has anti-inflammatory properties. Though there is no independent study regarding the interaction between Beneflex and Lisinopril, but based on the above mentioned facts, I don't think it will be harmful to you. Rather it might be helpful in maintaining the bone and cartilage matrix & preventing joint pains & muscle cramps, which are the side effect of using Lisinopril, the anti-hypertensive agent. Hope I have been able to answer your query. Please let me know if I need to clarify further. Wishing you a good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- Sunburn while taking lisinopril
- Pravastatin vs lipitor hdl increase
- Workout chart for edema
- Flow chart treatment valve disease
- Lh chart during pregnancy
- Atenolol chlorthalidone 100mg 25mg tab
- Smoking while taking lisinopril
- Bumex equivalent dose of lasix
- Diovan and amlodipine taken together
- Chart of folliculer study
- Flecainide and digoxin taken together
- Rash while taking lisinopril
- Food chart for g6pd 6 month old
- Jogging while taking lisinopril
- Ginseng while taking lisinopril