Can I take Becosule Z for mouth ulcers?
User rating for this question
can I take becosule z for mouth ulcers? and it can be taken at what interval during tge day?
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer: I need more details. Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern. It depends on the cause of the ulcer. If they are apthous ulcers , commonly they are because of Nutritional dietary deficiency or due to traumatic injury by teeth. So, if you have any dental issues , consult a dentist. I would like to know following things : 1. Since how long are you having it? 2. At which location exactly is it? In side the mouth or only on side of lips. 3. Any history of ulcers on genitalia , photosensitivity , or unprotected sexual intercourse? 4. Ulcers are painful or painless? 5. Are they recurrent? I need to know these details before we can discuss the treatment part. This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any query you may please ask me. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
People also viewed
- Can i take becosule z for mouth ulcers
- Is cough or hoarseness a side effect of tizanidine?
- Mouth breathing and mouth ulcers
- Blood pressure and quitting alcohol
- Is ear congestion a side effect of zoladex implant?
- Blood pressure spike and quitting alcohol
- Is runny nose a side effect of triamcinolone nasal?
- Is irritation a side effect of triamcinolone nasal?
- Bladder wall thickening alcohol consumption
- Mouth adour and mouth ulcer
- Is sore throat a side effect of salonpas gel-patch?
- Alcohol and blood feaces
- Taking difene and mouth ulcers
- Mouth ulcers roof of mouth
- Alcohol use and bloood in stools