Can I take APCOD without eating food?

Question
Can we take apcod without eating food or taking break fast
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! APCOD XXXXXXX contains Vitamin D3, which is an alternative medicine for vitamin supplements. Vitamin D should usually be taken with the meal. However, as APCOD is mostly used as alternative medicine rather than the ones approved by drug regulatory bodies, no enough clinical research information is available regarding it's specific usage guidelines with international drug regulatory bodies Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications. If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!.

Follow-up: Can I take APCOD without eating food? 8 hours later
When I took apcod with correct diet ....I lost 3kgs...after few days I took apcod without having breakfast and dinner...as I was on dieting..from then I have puton those three kgs again in one day....and also within these days I observed spotting for two days..

Answered by Dr. Guru 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Refer below. Detailed Answer: Hi, I personally do not think that there is much relationship between taking apcod before breakfast and the symptoms you have mentioned like losing and gaining weight, spotting. Your symptoms may be due some other gynecological issue. You need to have correct evaluation with a Gynecologist for that. Physical examination is mandatory to assess and suggest regarding your symptoms. Hope I have answered your query. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!