Can I start with daily supplements? Are they safe?

sir i m thinking to start amway daily supplement . can u suggest me that its safe. i m having hair fall and its slow too.
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 21 minutes later
While nutritional supplements from Amway are generally safe, there are some reports of people having some gastritis with these supplements. Gastritis is a condition where you are likely to have acidity, burning sensation in the chest or abdomen, and dyspepsia. However, to be able to help you better, I would request you to let me know the name of the supplement.
However, I would like to re-emphasize that a nutritious and well balanced diet with all the right nutrients in the right quantity is much better than taking any supplement. All food groups like carbohydrates (about 25-40%), proteins (about 25%-30%), fat (about 25%) and vitamins and minerals should be included.
I hope I have answered your query, please get back to me with the name of the Amway supplement so that I can help you better
I wish you good health.