Can I start reusing zyban after few weeks?
User rating for this question
can i start reusing zyban after a few weeks
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for trusting us with your health query. Yes, you can definitely return to taking this drug. However, I hope the reasons that caused you to stop the drug were not related to serious side effects. If this were the case, please make sure the probe is addressed entirely otherwise you may find yourself getting to stop again. Please, always take your drugs as prescribed.If you face any difficulties,, immediately talk to your doctor. This will guarantee best benefits from the medication. I hope you find this helpful. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and please do feel free to ask for clarifications or more information if need be. Dr. Ditah, MD.
Follow-up: Can I start reusing zyban after few weeks? 4 hours later
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 14 hours later
Brief Answer: Thanks!!! Detailed Answer: I am happy to hear you made the very tough decision of trying to quit. I must congratulate you on this because many of my clients often fall short of this. Though making this decision to quit is tough, staying away is even tougher. However, the benefits obtained from quiting are far reaching both in the short run and in the long run. Beside your personal desire, determination and drugs, please ask your doctor of the various services available in your area to help support you through this process. There should at least be a group for persons going through this that interact, motivate and support each other that would be greatly beneficial to you. I wish you well. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Can i start reusing zyban after few weeks
- Electrical injuries that can occur while working at computers
- Zyban for depression
- Champix or zyban
- Mucus threads occasional what does it mean?
- Reducing substances trace means in stool
- Zyban and chantix
- What compound does lariago have
- Can you see pinworms on a computed tomography
- Composition of tab pantocid l
- Costochondritis and zyban
- Lightheadedness while looking at a computer screen
- What does parafalcine mean
- What does it mean when i pee and when i wipe its pink
- What does it mean when my renal ultrasound show separation of the renal pelvis