Can I start orbitrek for loosing weight when trying to conceive with PCOD and hypothyroid?

am weghing 85 kg of 5.4 height.having pcod & hypothyroidism.trying to conceive.can i use orbitreck elite?can i have pappaya daily mrng & nt as my breakfast & dinner??
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX You have two questions. First is regarding orbitrek elite. I think you are thinking of starting doing orbitrek and you have not been doing it in the past. It will help in reduction of weight and may help in regulating the hormones. But starting a new or rigorous regime of exercise during pregnancy is not recommended. Second is a query regarding taking papaya as breakfast and dinner. It may again help in reduction of weight as it contains fiber and digestive enzymes. But I do not think that it should replace well-balanced diet. Secondly in ayurveda, papaya is considered to be a food of heat producing tendency and is also considered abortifacient. Thus you may take it if you are not pregnant but need to avoid it during pregnancy. Thus you may avoid it later half of menstrual periods. Take it in moderation. I hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Dr Vaishalee
Follow-up: Can I start orbitrek for loosing weight when trying to conceive with PCOD and hypothyroid? 4 minutes later
My question is , can I use orbitrek now, in the period of expecting pregnancy??
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi again Detailed Answer: Hi again, Yes you can use orbitrek but with some precautions. Keep the orbitrek exercises in moderation and do not overexert at it. Also include stretching exercises like yoga in your exercise schedule. Start the exercise with warming up and end with cooling exercises. In between alternate between mild and moderate exercise. At a time, a total of 20 - 30 min of exercise is enough. Regards Dr Vaishalee