Can I rupture hymen with the help of fingers? What gel can I use?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Question
how to rapture hymen without pain,with fingers hyman can rapture or not,any sex hyman relief gels names,
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: EXPLAINED BELOW Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. Yes, the hymen can be gently ruptured by inserting the fingers. You can use a lubricant gel like KY Jelly to apply locally before trying to rupture the hymen. Take care

Follow-up: Can I rupture hymen with the help of fingers? What gel can I use? 1 hour later
Tell me the erectile dysfunction prevented drugs names with price details and how to use,how much dose can use for health.

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Brief Answer: DEPENDS ON CAUSE OF ED, NEEDS INVESTIGATION Detailed Answer: There are numerous causes of erectile dysfunction. The treatment can be prescribed only after examining you and ascertaining the cause, after due investigations. Please consult an XXXXXXX / Urologist in your city for examination. Psychological causes have to be treated by couple counselling and behavioural therapy. Smoking, drinking, tobacco, stress has to be eliminated. Daily exercise and eating healthy will help. Some common medications used for treated ED are Alprostadil, Viagra which increase blood flow to the penis. Hormonal therapy has to be given if it is due to insufficient hormone production. A penis pump can be prescribed for specific vascular causes. Penile implants offer a long term solution, as does surgery. So the treatment will be tailored as per the cause.

Follow-up: Can I rupture hymen with the help of fingers? What gel can I use? 12 hours later
How to use vaigra and how much dose for good health.anyside effects for using vaigra.

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 2 hours later
Brief Answer: DETAILED BELOW Detailed Answer: Yes, Viagra has distinct side effects, such as stroke, headaches etc. You cannot take it without prescription and without confirmation and diagnosis of erectile dysfunction.

Follow-up: Can I rupture hymen with the help of fingers? What gel can I use? 3 hours later
how much vaigra dose can use for health and how to use

Brief Answer: DETAILED BELOW Detailed Answer: As I already said, the dose and usage will be decided by your doctor after examining you. Take care.