Can I resume normal exersice routine after course of Avalox for sinusitis?

I'm finishing a seven-day course of Avalox for a a bacterial sinus infection. My question is when can I resume my normal exersice routine -- a combination of resistance training and aerobic exercise with a trainer.
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Immediately, but be gentle and progressive Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. Happy to know you got treated for the recent sinus infection and you are for sure feeling a lot better. Though this drug has been linked with tendon rupture in some individuals, it is a very rare occurrence. I will suggest that you get back as soon as possible. Be gentle fro the beginning and gradually increase the intensity to levels the body can tolerate. If you should encounter any problems then decrease the intensity of your exercise. In short, there is no reason why you cannot continue with training until there is one found. Being cautious is the only rule. I wish you well.I hope you find this information useful. thank you so much for using our services and feel free to request for more information if needed. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.