Can I pregnant from a sperm taken from a condom?

My husband and I are trying to have a baby but he wears a condom so he does not finish to fast. If we take the sperm out of the condom and insert it into me will I become pregnant? They are not spermicidal condoms. How long will the sperm live inside the condom
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
For getting pregnant it is always best to directly deposit the sperms inside the vagina instead of inserting them later on from the condom. By direct ejaculation, the sperms are deposited higher up in vagina which shows a better chances of you getting pregnant. Sperms do remain viable and fit for fertilization for around 30 minutes even if they are kept in non-spermicidal condoms.
To get a delayed ejaculation, your partner can the help of following measures-
Good couple intimacy is the necessary to reduce the problem.
Master and Johnson's technique - start and stop techniques have been suggested to all patients having early ejaculation. Most patients have reported improvement after practising this technique. You may also use them during sexual intercourse.
Other measures suggested are:

1. Use of desensitizing agents such as delay cream.
2. If the drug cure is needed, then Dapoxetine - a short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) is the approved drug used for this purpose.
3. Intracavernous pharmacotherapy - a method of injecting a drug known as a vasodilator directly into the penis to help men control premature ejaculation and maintain their erection.
It has been proven to be effective in over seventy percent of patients
4. Preventive methods include performing routines such as Kegel exercises, which, as mentioned, relate to gaining voluntary control of the PC muscle. Thus giving a person more control over ejaculation.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.
Follow-up: Can I pregnant from a sperm taken from a condom? 18 minutes later
Are my chances good inserting the sperm from the condom?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 58 minutes later

Thanks for writing again.

The chances are not very good of getting pregnant this way as the sperms are best viable in the vaginal fluid.

Sincerely hope it will help.