Ask a Urologist   »  

Can I masturbate while having kidney stones?

Hello i have a 2mm kidney stones and i just mastrubated but notthing came out is it normal??
Posted Sun, 2 Feb 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: unrelated Detailed Answer: Welcome to the forum . Stones are not related to the event experienced by you. Probably you were not mentally stimulated enough for an ejaculation. There is no need to worry. Truly.
Follow-up: Can I masturbate while having kidney stones? 9 minutes later
Well,I felt a little bit come out and i Know i ejaculated cause of the feeling..Im just worried if this could damage me at all..I do take medications to pass my kidney stones better maybe its the medication i have been taking them for 3 days now??
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: semen will be excreted in urine Detailed Answer: Welcome back. Some Medicines given for stone expulsion can cause retrograde ejaculation. It does not cause any damage. You should be back to normal once the medicine is stopped . Hope this helps. Truly