Can I marry my partner who is AB negative while I am B positive?

Sir...., I am a B positive girl. My wouldbe is AB negative.can i marry him...els we get problem in delivering child regarding rh factors........ Pleas tel whether to marry him or not
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Child Birth
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 20 minutes later
A 'B' positive mother and 'AB' negative father can bear children normally without having any problem of Rh incompatibility. If the mother is Rh negative only then the problem of Rh incompatibility arises.
You can safely go ahead and plan about your future together.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.