Can I have sex while taking gynaset?

Question
can I have sex while taking gynaset
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes. But pregnancy is possible. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. You can have sex while taking Gynaset but it does not protect you against pregnancy. Since your periods are delayed, the time of ovulation cannot be predicted. You will have to use a protection or take an emergency contraceptive after unprotected sex to avoid pregnancy. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow-up: Can I have sex while taking gynaset? 56 minutes later
thanks for your reply doctor I can use contraceptive pill.suggest me a pill name. but if I take gynaset along with the contraceptive pill will I get my period after stopping gynaset. kindly reply. thanks for your reply doctor I can use contraceptive pill.suggest me a pill name. but if I take gynaset along with the contraceptive pill will I get my period after stopping gynaset. kindly reply.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 16 hours later
Brief Answer: Your period may become irregular. Detailed Answer: Hello. Thanks for writing again. You can use I-pill or unwanted 72 within 72 hours of having unprotected sex but it will affect your hormonal balance and may delay your periods further or cause an irregular withdrawal bleeding. Using two hormonal pills simultaneously is not recommended. Hope my answer is helpful. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health. Regards