Can I have omega-3 after embryo transfer and IVF?
User rating for this question
can I have amwaya selmon omega-3 after embory transfer of ivf?
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX The important factor to determine is whether you have already taken these supplements or not. If you have not taken it before, then I will advice you to stay away from them. I personally feel that omega 3 and also other omega fatty acids should not be taken since they have some reversible and irreversible side effects. Especially when you are under treatment for IVF and embryo transfer, it may cause these side effects when your body is going through some changes. The side effects can include upset stomach, nausea, diarhea, bloating, etc. Though omega 3 fatty acids are needed in the body, these fatty acids derived from fish or salmon etc are not even close to the natural composition of human omega 3 fatty acids. Let me know if you have any doubts. Regards Dr Vaishalee
People also viewed
- Diltiazem hcl 360 mg
- Ivf gas after embryo transfer
- Diarrhea after embryo transfer ivf
- Is sore throat a side effect of sanctura xr?
- Feelings after embryo transfer ivf
- Can i have omega-3 after embryo transfer and ivf
- Is hives a side effect of prevacid naprapac?
- Is feeling cold a side effect of ribasphere?
- Gaviscon advance side effects
- Loratadine antihistamine side effects
- Bupropion er side effects
- Is hives or welts a side effect of cymbalta?
- Ciprofloxacin hcl side effects
- Sneezing after embryo transfer ivf
- Is lightheadedness a side effect of linzess?