Can I have montus and asthafen at night while being allergic to cold?

I want 2 have l montus tab and asthafen tab togather at night can i have. I m allergic from cold
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes you can have. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. You can take montus and Asthafen together at night to get relief from allergic symptoms. These do not show any major interactions when used together. Also, you need to do steam inhalation 2-3 times when there is nasal congestion and drink plenty of warm water to keep the nasal mucosa hydrated. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL