Can I have IV nutrition at home for loss of weight and energy?

Lost lot of weight since first month and was on Carafate and second month on Luceryne or Lucerate clear syrup. Unable to walk to bathroom now. Can I get nutrition using I V at home Moonachie N J 07074 and how much it cost out of pocket. My application for Medicaid/Medicare is being processed by government agencies.
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. David Okia 13 hours later
Brief Answer: hi thanks for your question,yes you can Detailed Answer: yes you can have iv nutrition at home if you cant afford going to hospital. The cost is between 250 us dollars to 400 us dollars but the best option would be hospital so that other investigation like gastrointestinal endoscopy and biopsy could be done. in addition you could be investigated for other causes of weight loss if you could go to hospital. Hope i answered your question, will be happy to help you if you have other queries.