Can I give sporlac for my daughter suffering from high fever and cough?

My 5 yr old daughter is on antibiotic since yesterday(high fever, cough). Loose motions started. Can I give her sporlac sachets?
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: You can... Detailed Answer: Hi, You can give her the probiotic (sporolac) sachets. They have an immense role in replenishing gut commensal. In addition to that, encourage your daughter to drink plenty of fluids. Include fruits and vegetables to her diet. I wish her a speedy recovery. Let me know if you need any other clarifications. Regards