Can I give normabrainn syrup for my child suffering from cerebral atrophy?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
Mild cerebral atrophy of 1 year boy baby can be cured by normabrain syrup. Please reply
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Arun 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Should help Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to health care magic. Normabrain syrup does improve brain stimulation. Your kids brain is still growing and there is very good chance of brain function and atrophy to improve in the next 2 years. You can continue it. Side effects are.usually diarrhoea, restlessness,tremor and rarely seizures. Wishing your kid great health. Regards Dr Arun