Can I give normabrainn syrup for my child suffering from cerebral atrophy?
User rating for this question
Mild cerebral atrophy of 1 year boy baby can be cured by normabrain syrup. Please reply
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Arun 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Should help Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to health care magic. Normabrain syrup does improve brain stimulation. Your kids brain is still growing and there is very good chance of brain function and atrophy to improve in the next 2 years. You can continue it. Side effects are.usually diarrhoea, restlessness,tremor and rarely seizures. Wishing your kid great health. Regards Dr Arun
People also viewed
- Diffuse cerebral atrophy wiki
- Mycoplasma back pain
- Throat fissure
- Is confusion, agitation, or hostility a side effect of tegretol-xr?
- Is tic-like or twitching movements a side effect of risperdal consta?
- Is uncontrolled vocal outbursts or tics a side effect of metadate cd?
- Is uncontrolled vocal outbursts or tics a side effect of concerta?
- Idiopathic cerebral atrophy
- Pyoderma gangrenosum natural cure
- Humalog chart
- Headache cerebral atrophy
- Thyroid and cerebral atrophy
- Gamma gt 600
- Is numbness or tingling around the lips a side effect of k-phos m.f.?
- Menopause and cerebral atrophy