Can I give nido kinder for my child who is little allergic to milk?

My son is 11 month and in 2 weeks will be 1 yrs i will like to know if i can give him nido kinder he has a mild alergy to milk i have giving him yogurt that contains milk and nothing happen
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Does your son have lactose intolerance Detailed Answer: Hi.Thanks writing on XXXXXXX I would like to know if your son falls sick -bloating, loose stools, gurgling sounds in abdomen, gas etc every time he drinks milk.These symptoms are suggestive of lactose intolerance. Nido kinder also contains milk. Please share the above information to help you better.