Can I give clamp kid syrup for nose block?
User rating for this question
Hi my 1 year 9 months old son is having fever for the past 2.5 days.he was on crocin but no improvement. Yesterday night his fever went to 104 range and we took him to the available doctor in the night. doc prescribed meftal if fever is above 102.also clamp kid 3 ml thrice and ambrodil syrup 3 ml thrice. his chest is clear .he does not have throat infection or cough.but has severe nose block should we give him clamp kid syrup?
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: you can wait. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Your child is having fever which is mostly viral in nature. Since there is no focus of infection I personally do not feel requirement of antibiotic . I suggest you to continue with acetaminophen every 4 to 6 hourly and meftal p in case it is above 102. Give plenty of fluids. For nose block use saline nasal drops. Wait for another 24 hours and in case symptoms persist get him evaluated by pediatrician for further management. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any further question. Wishing your child good health. God bless...
People also viewed
- Phlegm when drinking beer
- Nose block cant breath
- Forehead bump still there after a month
- Ear pain and nose block
- Fecal habits after cerelac
- My son vomit after eating cerelac
- Vomit after eating cerelac vegetables
- Beetroot juice pink semen
- My son is crying after eating cerelac
- How long does beetroot stay in the system
- Nose block allergy ayurveda
- Nose block due to sputum
- Can i give clamp kid syrup for nose block
- Smoking meth causes mold
- How to get rid of hollow cheeks