Can I give allegra syrup for a baby suffering from cold?

Feb 2013

my baby has cold now. Can i give allegra syrup 2ml (1 - 0 - 1). This was given by our family physician last month when he had cold (nunning nose). Other cold/syrup were not workinng for him.
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: you can give in prescribed dose. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic. You can give Allegra syrup to the child for cold in prescribed dosage as advised by your family physician. Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know. Regards.